Odisha Police Recruitment Board releases the job notification on their official website. The notification described the details about the 721 vacant seats of the Sub Inspector and Constable post. Those individuals who are thinking of applying for this post can submit their forms before the 15th of July 2021. Applications submitted after the 15th of July 2021 will not be accepted at any cost. Willing nominees are advised to view the below article and then apply for the post.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector and Constable|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.07.2021|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- For Sub Inspector post: Bachelors degree from the recognized college.
- For Constable post: 10+2 and Computer application diploma from the accredited institution.
- Sub Inspector: 21-25 years of age.
- Constable (Communication): 18-23 years of age.
The fees are exempted for submission of the application form. So the aspirants can apply freely apply for the post.
The organization will pay the remuneration as per the terms and conditions of the organization.
The department will conduct the written exam and personal interview for the selection.
Official Website: Check out the official website of the organization @www.odishapolice.gov.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
- The applications are made into the online mode @www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Firstly check out the details of the notification very carefully.
- Then touch on the apply online option there.
- Write the necessary details into it very carefully.
- Then attach the copy of the required documents in it.
- Next, review the filled details once.
- Finally, submit the form by agreeing to all the terms and conditions.
Necessary Links to Check out for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification 01||Click Here|
|Official Notiifcation 02||Click Here|
Note: The written exam will be held in August 2021.