Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Official notification to fill up Assistant Commissioner, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistant, Office Superintendent, and MTS was released by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The vacancy released by them is 18 in number. Eligible candidates will be advised to read the article thoroughly to know about recruitment details.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, MTS, Assistant Commissioner, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Superintendent.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.02.2021|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Name of Post||Vacancies in number|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||02|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
|Stenographer Grade – I||01|
|Stenographer Grade – II||02|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||06|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
- Multi-Tasking Staff ( MTS ): Must clear Matrics from an accredited Board/ University/Institution.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Must be Senior Secondary from recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Office Assistant: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from recognized board inappropriate manner.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative): Must hold Graduation from recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Office Superintendent (Finance): Candidate must B.COM and M.COM with at least 50% of marks from an accredited Board/University/Institution.
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||30 years|
|Office Assistant||27 years|
|Stenographer Grade – II||30 years|
|Stenographer Grade – I||30 years|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||40 years|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||35 years|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||40 years|
- For MTS post: Rs. 100/-
- For Assistant Commissioner post: Rs. 1200/-
- For Office Superintendent, Steno, Office Assistants post: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen / Women Candidates : Nil
- Application fee should be submitted only through Online mode.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be getting a salary according to the posts.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.18000 – 56900/-
- Stenographer Grade-II / Office Assistant: Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Office Superintendent (Finance): Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)/Assistant Commissioner (Finance): Rs. 47600 – 151100/-
- Stenographer Grade – I: Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
Contenders will get selected based on their performance in the Written Exam /Interview. Contenders are advised to hold good communication skills to crack the Interview level.
Official Website: tribal.gov.in
Steps To Apply Online For Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
- Open the Website.
- Get yourself registered first by filling in all the details.
- Then the email and password are generated for you.
- Please write it down on paper for further use.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Attach the scanned copies of the relevant documents asked by the recruiter.
- Recheck the form.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of a record for further use.
Important Links to Consider for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: To get more updates to visit the official site regularly.