RSMSSB Recruitment: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board issued an official notification recruitment notice to fill Forester’s post, forest guard, which is 1128 in number. Aspirants who engage in this job opportunity must submit their form before the due date to crack their seats. To hold more information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, and many more, read the given article thoroughly.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Forester , forest guard|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22.01.2021|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Aspirants looking forward to holding this great opportunity must have 10th and 12th from an accredited Board/ University/Institution.
- For Forester post: Aspirants looking to hold this job must range from the age of 18-40.
- For Forest Guard: Aspirants looking to have this job must go from 18 to 24 years.
- Age relaxation for the aspirants belonging to the reserved category as per government norms.
- Aspirants belonging to Gen/ OBC / EWS categories have to pay Rs.450/- as an application fee.
- Aspirants belonging to OBC- NCL/ EBC Categories have to pay Rs.350/- as an application fee.
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay Rs.250/- as an application fee.
- The aspirant’s application fee can only be submitted through online mode using Net Banking/Debit/credit cards.
Aspirants who get selected for this post receive a handsome salary package. For post 1, selected aspirants will get an attractive package of Pay Matrix level 8, and for the second post, desired aspirants will earn a handsome Pay Matrix level monthly.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will get selected according to their performance in the following stages given below:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Efficiency Test
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Steps To Apply Online For RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
- Open the official Website.
- Get yourself registered first by filling in all the details.
- Then the email and password are generated for you.
- Please write it down on paper for further use.
- Fill in all the details correctly in the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the relevant documents asked by the recruiter.
- Recheck the form.
- Click on the submit option.
Important Links to Consider for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020:
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Aspirants have to submit their application form before the last submission date to grab this opportunity.