North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: The golden opportunity is there for the applicants seeking the jobs in railway lines. Recently North Central Railway Jhansi issued a job notification regarding the Trade Apprentice post vacancies. The vacancies are there large in number. Nominees who are interested to become a part of the organization can apply for the post before the last date. the application forms are submitted from the 17th of March 2021 to the 16th of April 2021. Fascinated applicants are suggested to read out the details below and then apply for the post.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|North Central Railway Jhansi
|Vacancies in number
|First Date to Apply Online
|Ending Date to Apply Online
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Welder-Gas & Electric
Applicants must possess Matric and ITI to get eligible for this post.
- Lower age limit: 15 years of age
- Upper age limit: 24 years of age
- General/OBC category: Rs.170/-
- SC/ST/PH category: Rs.70/-
The selected nominees will receive the selected as per their performance and rules of the organization.
The selection will be based on the mark in the ITI . the organizations prepare the merit list on the basis of it and the final selection will be done according to it.
Official Website: Visit the official website @https://ncr.Indian railways.gov.in/. for more updates.
Steps To Apply Online For North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Nominees can apply online on the official website for this post.
- Firstly the nominees have to go through the notification and then apply for the post on the basis of it.
- Tap on the apply online option.
- Fill up the information in the application form.
- Then affix the necessary certificates with it.
- Then proceeds towards the payment and deposit the application form.
Important detailss to Consider for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021:
Note: For any query go to the official website.