NTPC Recruitment 2021: NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is a public sector organization that performs the allied activities and activities of electricity generation. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited announced to employ personnel on 70 vacancies of Diploma Engineer. Candidates having Diploma in relevant field can apply for Engineers posts. Application has been started from 23rd of November which will end to 12t of December 2020. For more details, please check the notification carefully.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Diploma Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jharkhand|
|Last Date To Apply||12/12/2020|
Table of Contents
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Mining – 40
- Mechanical – 12
- Electrical – 10
- Mine Survey – 08
Educational Qualifications: The candidate holding a Diploma in Mining/Electronics/Mine Survey/Mechanical can apply for the posts under NTPC Recruitment 2020. Minimum marks in the degrees held by an applicant must be 70%.
Age Criteria: Check out the desired age in the official notification of NTPC 2020.
Application Fee: For GEN/EWS/OBC candidates Rs. 300/- whereas for SC/ST/PWBD/EXM and Females – no charges.
Pay Scale: In the initial two years of joining, candidates will perform under the post of training where they are entitled to get a monthly salary of Rs. 24000/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Online Aptitude Test and Online Technical Test.
Projects under NTPC Recruitment 2021:
- Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Keredari Coal MiningProject (Jharkhand)
- Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha)
- Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh)
Important Details Regarding NTPC Recruitment-
Interested and qualified candidates must apply for the posts of Diploma Engineer under NTPC Recruitment 2020 in an online mode through the web page of an organization. After filling out the application, the candidate must take care that the application filed by him/her must be correct and complete, otherwise, termination of the application is fixed. All the updates and notifications regarding recruitment will be available on the website ntpccareer.net.
How To Apply Online For NTPC Recruitment 2021-
- Applications should be submitted on the online platform at www.ntpccareer.net
- Put up necessary details and upload the documents mandatory with the recent photograph of the candidate.
- Make payment in online mode and submit the application before reviewing the filled information.
- Keep the hard copy of the application for future use.