Social Welfare Department, Assam is looking to recruit skilled and qualified candidates for filling 08 vacancies against the posts of Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate, Block Coordinator, and Project Assistant. Apply for the recruitment in offline mode filling the application form in the format provided on www.socialwelfare.assam.gov.in. The physical applications must be reached at the office address by 20/12/2020. No application will be entertained if received after the last date in any situation.
Social Welfare Department, Assam Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Social Welfare Department, Assam|
|Posts Name||Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate, Block Coordinator and Project Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jorhat (Assam)|
|Last Date To Apply||20/12/2020|
Social Welfare Department, Assam Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Name of the Posts:
- Consultant: 01
- Accountant: 01
- Project Associate: 01
- Block Coordinator: 03
- Project Assistant: 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who possess the specified minimum academic qualification are only authorized to submit the application form for the recruitment for the above vacancies.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants must be between the following limit only:
- Post 1: 30-44 years
- Post 2-5: 18-40 years
Application Fee: The candidates do not have any kind of obligation to pay any fee for applying for the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The details related to the applicable pay scale are as follows:
- Consultant: Rupees 60,000/-per month
- Accountant: Rupees 30,000/-per month
- Project Associate: Rupees 25,000/-per month
- Block Coordinator: Rupees 20,000/-per month
- Project Assistant: Rupees 15,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: The applicants will need to qualify in the selection process in order to get the job they will apply for.
Important Details Regarding Recruitment-
The candidates need to visit www.socialwelfare.assam.gov.in and download the format of the application form provided by the Social Welfare Department, Assam. The applications in offline mode must reach the office by 20/12/2020.
How To Apply Online For Social Welfare Department, Assam Recruitment
- The candidates can submit their applications in the mode prescribed by the organization only i.e offline mode.
- The format of the application form provided on www.socialwelfare.assam.gov.in by Social Welfare Department, Assam is only to be used.
- Fill in the details in a physical form.
- Sign on the form and paste a recent passport size photo.
- Self-Attest all the xerox copies of the academic certificates.
- Attach xerox copies of the academic certificates and any other certificate if required.
- Send the application form to the concerned office address by 20/12/2020 at any cost.
- Do not forget to keep checking for updates on our website.