Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited was set up in the year 1980 Dated 03rd September as per the provisions of Company Act 1956. The corporation was started to serve the poor people of society on a no-profit- no-loss basis. The state government also plays a key role to sustain the social activities of the organization.
OSCSC DEO Admit Card: Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited will conduct an online written exam for the 82 vacant posts of Sales Assistant cum Data Entry Operator. The exam is expected to be held in the month of January 2021.
Table of Contents
OSCSC Admit Card For Data Entry Operator
|Department Name||Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Sales Assistant cum Data Entry Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Online Exam||January 2021|
OSCSC DEO Admit Card 2021 Complete Details
OSCSC DEO Hall Ticket will contain details about the examination and applicant. The main information mentioned on the admit card includes Candidate Name, Exam center name, Applicant’s Father/Mother Name, Gender, Post Name, Exam Center Code, Exam date and time, applicant birth date, applicant signature and photograph, exam center code, etc.
OSCSC Admit Card General Instructions
The candidate must carefully check that the hall ticket obtained by him/her after putting registration details must be complete and accurate. The details added in it must be correct and the photograph must be clear. In case of any mismatch, please contact the officials of OSCSC.
Important Documents for OSCSC DEO Exam 2021: The following are the documents that are mandatory to bring with you during the examination :
- College ID
- Driving Licence
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook holding the latest photograph
- ID issued by Gazetted Officer
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
How To Get OSCSC Data Entry Operator Admit Card 2021
- Step 01 – Candidate must go through the web page on https://www.oscsc.in
- Step 02 – Review important instructions and tab on the career section.
- Step 03 – Select the Admit Card option and click on it.
- Step 04 – Fill registration number and password.
- Step 05 – You will get the admit card on the screen, check the details, and get it.
- Step 06 – Draw a print of the admit card to use for the exam.