PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has invited educated candidates for the Diploma Trainee post. The vacancies available for the Diploma Trainee post are 35 in total. The organization will accept the application form for this post until 29th June 2021 only in the online mode. Those contenders who are already working in the government sector have to submit Non-Objection Certificate to the organization.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the institution||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Diploma Trainee|
|First Date to Apply Online||09.06.2021|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||29.06.2021|
PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) post: 35 seats
Candidates holding the Diploma in Engineering from the recognized institution can apply for the Diploma Trainee (Electrical) post.
To apply for the Diploma Trainee (Electrical) post, the aspirant’s age should be less than 27 years on the 29th of June 2021. The SC/ST category applicants will have the 05 years of age relief, and OBC (NCL) category has the 03 years of age relaxation.
- For SC/PwD/ST/ExSM applicants: nil
- For GEN/OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
The PGCIL will provide Rupees 25000-117500/- per month to the applicants who will get hire for the post.
The recruitment should be based on the Written Test and Computer Based Test (CBT).
Official Website: Open the PGCIL website @www.powergridindia.com for more information.
How To Apply Online For PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the PGCIL @www.powergridindia.com.
- Move towards the career option and read out the notification carefully.
- Write all the important details into the given column.
- Attach clear copies of the valid documents with it.
- Upload one signature in the mentioned language and one pp on it.
- Then pay the application fees and deposit your form.
- Retain one copy of the application form for future needs.
Necessary Links to Consider for PGCIL Recruitment 2021:
|Link of the Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf of the Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The PGCIL will conduct the written exam on the 22nd of August 2021.