Raj Bhavan has released the notification for Recruitment 2021. The organization is looking for eligible applicants to fill the 12 vacant seats of the Junior Assistant, MTS, and Public Relations Officer post. The fascinated candidate can check out all the details and apply for the post until 30th June 2021. To get more information about the vacancy, kindly check the below-mentioned details.
Raj Bhavan Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Organization Name||Raj Bhavan|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant, MTS, and Public Relations Officer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.06.2021|
Raj Bhavan Recruitment 2021: Necessary Details
|Public Relations Officer cum Press Liasion Officer||01|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Maid Servant)||01|
Aspirants holding the Matrics/10+2/ITI/Graduation in Journalism/Diploma in Photography / Graduation in Mass Communication can apply for the vacancy.
The maximum age set by the Raj Bhavan to apply for this post is 45 years. Contenders less than or equal to 45 years can apply for the post.
Go through the advertisement for the application fees information.
The institution will provide a handsome salary to the recruited aspirants.
Based on the Written Examination and Skill Test/Aptitude Test, the organization will select the candidates.
Official Website: Once visit the organization’s official website @www.rajbhavan.goa.gov.in for more information.
Steps To Apply Online For Raj Bhavan Recruitment 2021
- The concerned candidates can only submit their application from the online mode at the organization’s website.
- Firstly, read the full details from the notification about the post.
- Then apply for the post from there or from the below link.
- Put all the biodata into the application form.
- Upload all the important documents and certificates in it.
- Recheck the file information twice to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, deposit your form and keep it one hard copy.
Necessary Links to Consider for Raj Bhavan Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Aspirants are advised to submit their application form before the due date to get recruited for the post.