PSTCL Recruitment 2021: The Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited announced the 591 vacancies of the Assistant Lineman (A.L.M) and Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) post under their department. Aspirants looking forward to working along with them can apply for the post before the last date. The interested nominees have to deposit their application form before the 11th of June 2021. For more details, stay tuned and read out the full article.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Lineman (A.L.M) and Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA).|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20.05.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.06.2021|
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Assistant Lineman (A.L.M)||350|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||150|
Aspirants concerned about any of the posts must clear their Matrics with the IT / Architecture degree plus a Diploma in Architecture from any recognized Board / University or Institution.
- Architect: 20-37 years of age.
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)/Assistant Lineman (A.L.M): 18-37 years of age.
- For EWS category: Rs. 566/- + Bank Charges
- For SC Category: Rs. 566/- + Bank Charges
- For General, OBC, ST Category: Rs. 1416/- + Bank Charges
- For Person with disability: Rs. 708/- + Bank Charges
A handsome salary will be provided for every post by the organization. Kindly connect with the organization to get the salary details.
The organization will take the Online test and then make the Merit list according to the marks under the Online test. Based on the merit list, the selection will be made.
Official Website: Visit the official website @www.pstcl.org for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For PSTCL Recruitment 2021
- At first, open the official website of the PSTCL @www.pstcl.org.
- Then go to the recruitment section and search for the official notification.
- Check out the details carefully and then apply for it.
- Properly mention the details under the application form and attach all the relevant documents.