Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021: The amazing job opportunity was there for the job seekers searching for a job in the teaching line. Recently, Samagra Shiksha invited the applications to fill the 252 vacancies of the Teacher post. Contenders who are interested and capable of this post can apply after checking out their eligibility. The application is made into the online mode and accepted till the 31st of May 2021.
For full details, go through the below information.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Department name||Samagra Shiksha|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20.05.2021|
|Due Date to Apply Online||31.05.2021|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Teacher post (Science / Maths / Social Study / Language): 252 vacancies
For the teacher post, the nominees have to clear their 10+2 with the B.EI.Ed / B.Com./ PTC/B.Ed / B.sc.Ed / BA.Ed. from any recognized Board / University or Instituion.
The aspirants whose age is less than or equal to 40 years of age can apply for the Teacher post.
Please check out the official advertisemnt for the application fee details.
The organization will provide the remuneration of Rs.25000 every month for the post.
The final recruitment will be based on the written exam / personal interview and merit list performance.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.ssarms.gipl.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the Samagra Shiksha and check out the full notification for the post.
- Then tap on the apply online from there if you are eligible for it.
- Before filling the application form, read out all the terms and conditions.
- Then fill in the details in the application form.
- In the next step, Attach the important documents with the application form.
- Analyze the application form details once and then submit it immediately.
- Retain one hard copy of the application form for emergency use.
Important Links to Consider for Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Official Notification||Notification Download|
|Apply Online||Online Application|
Note: Check out the full notification carefully and then apply for the post.