SBI Recruitment 2021: The good news is there for the youth searching for bank jobs. SBI is recruiting the applicant to fill the 144 vacancies of the Pharmacist, Specialist Cadre Officer post. The aspirants who are thinking to grasp this post can apply for the vacancy as per their eligibility. The applications are filled via online mode till the 3rd May 2021. No applications are accepted after the 3rd Mya 2021.
To crack the full details look at the below-given paragraph.
SBI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Pharmacist, Specialist Cadre Officer.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03.05.2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Manager (Credit Analyst)||45|
|Deputy Manager (Chartered Accountant)||06|
Contenders who clear the MBA/Master’s/PGDBM/B.Tech/M.Sc/BE/M.Tech/MA /CA/MCA from any accredited Board / University or Institution.
The age limit is applicable as per the organization’s rules and regulations.
The organization provides an attractive stipend on the monthly basis to the recruited nominees.
The organization adopts the method of the personal interview for the final selection.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.sbi.co.in for more details.
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website and read out the advertisement in the recruitment section.
- Tap on the apply link given there from the below link.
- Read out the application form details and enter the necessary details into it.
- Attach the important certificates scanned copies on it and passport size photo. Also, upload a digital signature on it.
- Revise the details filled in by you before the submission.
- Submit your form before the ending date.
Important Links to Consider for SBI Recruitment 2021:
|Website link||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The applications which contain any misleading information are rejected by the organization. So the applicants are advised to mention the details carefully and rightly.