UKMSSB Recruitment 2021: UKMSSB is hiring capable applicants under their department to fill the vacant positions. The organization hires the nominees for the Associate Professor and Assistant Professor post which is 15 in the number. The department accepts the application form till the 2nd June 2021. Nominees who are interested to grasp the post are advised to read the below details and apply for the vacancies as per their eligibility.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor and Associate Professor post|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03.05.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02.06.2021|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The applicants who hold an M.Sc. in nursing from an accredited University or Institution can apply for the post.
The age limit set to apply for this post is 26-42 years of age. the aspirant’s age lies between 26 to 42 years of age can apply for any of the posts.
Nominees from the GEN/OBC category have to pay the Rs. 2000/- and other category applicants have to pay Rs.1000/-
- Assistant Professor post: Rs.56100 – Rs. 177500/- per month.
- Associate Professor post: Rs.67700 – Rs.208700/- per month.
The selection procedure indulges the two steps:
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.ukmssb.org for any details.
How To Apply Online For UKMSSB Recruitment 2021
- Nominees have to firstly tap on the “apply online” option on the official website.
- Read out the application form terms and conditions and then start filling it.
- Properly mention the information in the application form and then upload the xerox of the demanded documents.
- Check out the details filled in by you and make the changes as per your suitability.
- Deposit your form by click on the submit option.
Important Links to Consider for UKMSSB Recruitment 2021:
|Website link||Click Here|
|Notification link||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
Note: The nominees cant make any alteration in the application form after the final submission. So the applicants are advised to carefully fill the details in the application form.