Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2021: The online applications are invited by the Staff Selection Board to fill the 972 vacant seats of the Lecturer post. The nominees who are interested to work along with them can apply for the post after checking out their eligibility. The application for the Lecturer posts is made from 22nd March 2021 to 20th May 2021. The applications deposited after the 20th of May 2021 will get rejected by the organization. Individuals to grasp the full details can read out the below details.
Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Staff Selection Board
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Lecturer post: 972 vacancies
Contenders holding a Master’s degree in the concerned subject from any recognized university can apply for the Lecturer post.
The candidates whose age is between 21-42 years of age can grab this post.
- For ST/SC/PH category: Rs.200/-
- For General /OBC category: Rs.500/-
The recruited applicants will receive a salary of Rs.44900 – Rs.142400/- on the monthly basis.
The organization will choose the applicants on the basis of the performance in the Career Assessment, Written exam, and Viva-voce.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.ssbodisha.ac.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2021
- At first, the contenders have to open the official website.
- On the official website, the nominees have to search for the official notification and read out its details.
- In the application form, the applicants have to mention all the details carefully.
- Then upload all the xerox of the demanded documents with it.
- Proceeds toward the payment and pay as the category.
- At last, check the details before submission and submit it.
Important detailss to Consider for Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification pdf
Note: The organization can issue the admit card soon on the official website.