ITBP Recruitment 2021: The great news was there are applicants who are searching for jobs in this pandemic situation. Recently, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is looking forward to the capable individual to fill the 99 vacancies of the GDMO and Specialist post. Nominees who are looking forward to grasping this post can appear for the walk-in interview with all the documents on the 10th May 2021 and 17th May 2021.
To get some further details, kindly read out the below section.
ITBP Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the institution||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Posts Name||GDMO and Specialist|
|Date of the Interview||10 May 2021 and 17 May 2021.|
ITBP Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The interested nominees have to hold the MBBS/ Diploma or Masters in the relevant field plus the experience of 18 months to 30 years to grasp the post.
The age limit to apply for this post is 70 years of age. The nominees whose age is up to 70 years can apply for it.
There are no application fees charges.
The organization will provide the remuneration as per the post which is described below:
- Specialist: Rs. 85000/-
- GDMO: Rs. 75000/-
The organization will conduct a Medical fitness test and personal interview for the recruitment.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.itbpolice.nic.in for any detail.
Steps To Apply Online For ITBP Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, read out all the terms and conditions for the post from the website.
- In case you are eligible for the vacancy, take out the hard copy of the application form.
- Put the details in the application form rightly.
- Staple the hard copy of the application form with it.
- Then paste one passport size photo with it and carry the form at the time of the interview.