Western Railway Recruitment 2021: The recruitment notification was published by the Western Railway for the 27 empty seats of the Nursing Sister, CMP, and Hospital Attendant post. The interested individuals to grasp this post can submit their form by the 11th May 2021 through the online way. To collect full details about the postpay scale, education qualification, age limit, selection procedure, and many more read out the below section.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Posts Name||Nursing Sister, CMP, and Hospital Attendant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.05.2021|
Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- CMP: Must hold MBBS from any medical council of India.
- Nursing Sister: B.Sc. plus certificate of nursing.
- Hospital Attendant: Matrics plus experience of work in the covid hospitals.
- CMP: up to 53 years of age.
- Nursing Sister /Hospital Attendant: 18-33 years of age.
To grasp the application fee details, check out the notification.
- CMP: Rs.75000/-
- Nursing Sister: Rs.44900/-
- Hospital Attendant : Rs.18000/-
The organization will make the selection based on the interview performance. The interview should be conducted in an online mode.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- The applicants can make their application an online way for this post.
- At first, nominees have to open the official website and read out all the conditions from there.
- After check out the full notification, apply for the post.
- Fill in all the details properly under the application form.
- Then upload the important documents and passport size photographs on it.
- In the last step make the payment of the fees and submit the form.
Important Links to Consider for Western Railway Recruitment 2021:
|Website Link||Click Here|
|Pdf of the Notification||Click Here|
Note: The organization will take the interview through video conferencing on the 13th of May 2021.