UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issued an official job advertisement on their official website to fill up the Private Secretary and Technical Officer post, 16 in the number. Candidates engrossed in grabbing this job opportunity can submit their application form to be official address’s last date address through the offline mode. Applicants to garb full details about this post are recommended to read out the below information.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Private Secretary and Technical Officer.|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||08.03.2021|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of the vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||02|
Candidates have to hold the educational qualification in the relevant field from the recognized Board / University / Institution.
Nominees less than or equal to 56 years of age can apply for this post. Age relief is given to the reserved category nominees according to the government norms.
For the application fees, details read the official notification.
The individuals will get a handsome stipend for this job vacancy and get accommodations and medical facilities.
- For Deputy Director post: level 11
- For Assistant Director post: level 10
- For Technical Officer /Private Secretary post: level 08
- For Assistant Section Officer post: level 06.
The selection procedure consists of the two stages:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Official Website: Visit the official website @www.uidai.gov.in for time-to-time updates.
Steps To Apply For UIDAI Recruitment 2021
- Applications are only accepted through the offline mode, so the nominees have to apply for this job vacancy in offline mode.
- Firstly applicants have to print the application form.
- Then start filling in the application form details carefully.
- Attach the copies of the documents (Education qualification/Experience/caste) with it.
- Paste the latest passport-size photograph on it and make your signature on it.
- After the completion, post the application form to the address given below.
Assistant Director General (HR),
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre,
Bengaluru – 560092.
Important Links to Consider for UIDAI Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website of the authority||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
Note: Go through the notification carefully before applying for this job vacancy.