WCR Apprentice Notification 2021: West Central Railway released a job opportunity in the railway line. They invited the application from the interested applicants to fill up the 165 vacancies in Apprentice Posts. Contenders concerned about this job opportunity can apply for this post from the 1st of March 2021. Applicants for this post must hold the educational qualification appropriately. Nominees are advised to go through the below article to get the details regarding the education qualification/pay scale/application fee, and many more.
WCR Apprentice Notification 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Date of the Notification||23.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.03.2021|
WCR Apprentice Notification 2021: Important Details
|Post name||Number of the posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||28|
|Secretarial Asst (English)||05|
|Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
Nominees interested in this post have to clear their 10+2 with an ITI certificate in the relevant trade. For the subject-wise details, go through the link given below.
Applicants lie between the 15-24 years of age group are applicable to apply for this post. The relaxation applies to reserved category aspirants as per the authority norms.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/-
- For Others category applicant: Rs. 170/-
Go to the official website for the pay scale details.
The final selection will be made based on the following steps:
- Written Exam
Official Website: Come upon to the official website @www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For WCR Apprentice Notification 2021
- Go to the WCR official website @www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Firstly get registered yourself by the active email id and the phone number.
- After successful registration applies online for the post.
- Post all the necessary details under it.
- Then attach all the documents copies with it.
- Make the Payment of the application fees and deposit your form.
- Don’t forget to take out it print out because it will be required at the Interview time.