UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: An amazing job opportunity was released for the Indian citizen in the field of Police line. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board invited the online applications to fill up the 9534 vacancies of Platoon Commander, Sub Inspector, and Fire Service Second Officer post. Candidates interested in this job vacancy can apply for this post from the 1st of April 2021 to the 30th of April 2021. To carry all the details, read out the information given below.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the posts||Platoon Commander, Sub Inspector, and Fire Service Second Officer|
|First Date to Apply Online||01.04.2021|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||30.04.2021|
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of the vacancies|
|Platoon Commander/Sub Inspector Armed Police (Male)||484|
|(Male/Female) Sub Inspector Civil Police||9027|
|(Male) Fire Service Second Officer||23|
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum age: 21 years of age
- Maximum age: 28 years of age
The organization charge Rs.400/- for the submission of the application form from the applicants.
The nominees will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- along with the Rs. 4200/- as grade pay for this post.
The selection will be made according to the candidate’s performance in the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Merit List
- Medical Exam
Steps To Apply Online For UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website @www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Read out the notification carefully.
- Furnish all the details in the right manner.
- Also, attach all the necessary certificates demanded under the form in the right format.
- Now proceeds towards the payment and pay the application fee.
- In the end, Takes out it print out also for future use.
Important Links to Consider for UP Police SI Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website link||Click Here|
|Official Notification link||Click Here|
|Application form||Released soon|
Note: The written exam will be conducted for two hours. For more information, go to the official website regularly.