UPPCL Admit Card: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is a huge electricity generation unit that is responsible for the transmission and generation of electricity within Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL clarifies that the organization will conduct the exam for the vacant posts of Junior Engineer. The exam is expected to be held in the month of January 2021. Find more relevant details regarding the download of the admit card and others in the upcoming article.
UPPCL Admit Card For Junior Engineer
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Online Exam||January 2021|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 Complete Details
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation has laid down criteria to appear for the JE Exam which is as follows :
- Applicant must be proficient in Hindi (Devanagari Script) with the certificates from the approved institute or Gazetted Officer.
- Holding 03 years of Diploma in Civil Engineer from Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh recognized by state govt.
- As of 01st January 2020, the candidate must be a minimum of 18 years while the upper age limit is 40 years.
UPPCL Admit Card General Instructions
Selection of the vacant posts will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the exam. There are a total of 200 MCQ questions in the exam with a duration of three hours. Each correct answer marked by the candidate will hold 01 marks while there will be -ve marking for wrong answer i.e. .25 for each wrong answer. Marks distribution under different sections will be done in the following manner :
- Diploma Level Engineering – 150
- General Awareness/General Knowledge – 20
- Reasoning – 20
- General Hindi – 10
All the candidates after downloading their hall tickets must carefully check that the details printed on the admit card are complete and accurate. In case of any, mismatch, contact the UPPCL officials as soon as possible.
How To Download UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021
- Get the admit card download link on https://upenergy.in
- Select the Career Section on the website and tab on the Admit Card.
- Enter asked credentials like registration details with a password.
- Click on submit and you will receive the admit card on the screen.
- Take care of the details in it and download it.
- Draw a print of the admit card to bring at the time of examination.
Important Links To Consider For UPPCL Admit Card
|Official Website||Find Here|
|UPPCL Admit Card Link||Available Soon|