Great news for skilled and capable aspirants are released recently by ECGC. The ECGC released online notification to fill up the vacancy of Probationary officer post. ECGC is looking for professional and talented aspirants for this post. Candidates who are engaging in holding this opportunity must visit the official website to apply for this post. Candidates for this post are selected based on their performance in the personal interview. To hold more recruitment information, candidates must read the article thoroughly.
ECGC Recruitment Highlights:
|Organization||ECGC(Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Limited)|
|Post name||Probationary officer|
|Number of vacancies||59 posts|
|Starting date of submission of Online application form||01st January 2021|
|Last date of submission of Online application form||31st January 2021|
ECGC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Vacancies type:||Categories||Total Vacancy|
|Vacancies arising up to 31st March 2021||9||4||15||5||25||58|
ECGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
Candidate must possess a Graduation from an accredited board/university/institution.
- Candidates below age 21 years and above 30 years are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates age should be between 21-30 years.
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs.125/- as an application fee.
- For others category: Rs.700/- as an application fee
It contains two stages:
- Written exam
Under the first stage, candidates have to appear for the written exam. Later on, a merit list is prepared based on marks. The candidates whose names will appear in the merit list will be called for document verification and interview.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Exam Centers
Steps to apply online for ECGC Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of ECGC. The link of which is given below.
- You have registered yourself by filling in all the necessary details.
- Enter your login id and password allotted after the registration.
- Read the application form carefully.
- Fill in all the details asked by the recruiter in the state.
- Attach the copies of the documents requested in the form.
- Check the form after filling it.
- Then submit it carefully.
- Take the print out of the paper for further use.