Madras High Court has released an official notification of recruitment for Personal Assistant, Clerk in 77 in number. Contenders who are looking to grab this job must hold a graduation degree. Candidates are advised to submit their application form before the last date to grasp this opportunity. To keep more information, read the article thoroughly.
Madras High Court Recruitment Highlights
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Post name||Personal Assistant, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||77|
|Job Location||Chennai, Madurai.|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application:||27th December 2020.|
|Last Date for Submission of Application:||03rd February 2021|
Table of Contents
Madras High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancies|
|Personal Assistant to the honorable Judges||66 posts|
|Personal Assistant to the registrars||08 posts|
|Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars||03 posts|
Madras High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders looking to grab this job must hold a graduation degree from an accredited board/university/institution
- Candidates below age 18 years and above 30 years are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates age should be between 18-30 years.
Contenders will be selected based on their performance in written exam/skill test/oral test.
- for general/OBC candidate: Rs.1000/-
- for SC/ST/PWD candidate: nil
- Personal Assistant to the honorable Judges: Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-
- Personal Assistant to the registrars: Rs.36400/- to Rs.115700/-
- Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars: Rs.20600/- to Rs.65500/–
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to apply online for Madras High Court Recruitment:
- Open the official website of Madras High Court. The link of which is given below.
- You have registered yourself by filling in all the necessary details.
- Enter your login id and password allotted after the registration.
- Fill in all the details asked by the recruiter in the state.
- Attach the copies of the documents requested in the form.
- Check the form after filling it.
- Then submit it carefully.
- Take the print out of the paper.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:27th December 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application form:03rd February 2021