The Andhra Pradesh department released great news for candidates. Recently, the Andhra Pradesh department has released a job opportunity for the candidate by inviting applications to fill up the driver’s post, which is 05 in number. Candidates up to 34 years of age but not below 18 years of age can apply for this job. To get more information regarding eligibility criteria, age limitation, and much more, read the article thoroughly.
AP Prisons Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Prisons Department|
|Name of post||driver|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last date for submission of the form||11th January 2021|
Table of Contents
AP Prisons Recruitment Vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of posts|
AP Prisons Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates up to 34 years of age but not below 18 years of age can apply for this job.
- Age relaxation is given to reserved categories as per government rules and regulations.
The candidate looking forward to grabbing this opportunity have a relaxation in educational qualifications. The candidate is only required to hold a valid driving license to crack this opportunity.
The candidate who is successful in grab this opportunity receives a salary of Rs.15460-47330/- for Driver (LMV). / Rs.17890-53950/- for the post of Driver (HMV)
The Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the Driving test and Physical Fitness test organized by the recruitment committee of the organization.
Official Website Link: apprisons.gov.in
Steps to apply online for AP Prisons Recruitment:
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh Prisons Department. The link of which is given below.
- You have registered yourself by filling in all the necessary details.
- Enter your login id and password allotted after the registration.
- Fill in all the details asked by the recruiter in the state.
- Attach the copies of the documents requested in the form.
- Check the form after filling it.
- Then submit it carefully.
- Take the print out of the paper.
Dates to Remember:
The last date for submission of the application form is 11th January 2021.