Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar has released an official notification of recruitment to fill up Junior Assistant posts’ vacancy, which is 13 in number. Candidates up to 40 years of age but not below 18 years of age can apply for this job. To hold this job, candidates must have a graduation degree. Contenders interested in grabbing their seats must submit their application form on or before the last submission date. The candidates will be advised to read the article thoroughly to hold more information regarding education qualification, age limit, and much more.
Highlights: DC Officer Sivasagar Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Deputy commissioner Sivasagar|
|Post name||Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||13 posts|
|Starting date for submission of the online application form||25th December 2020|
|Last date for submission of the online application form||10th January 2021|
Table of Contents
DC Officer Sivasagar Recruitment Vacancy details:
Number of posts = 13
|Category name||Number of vacancies|
DC Officer Sivasagar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants looking forward to holding this job must possess a graduation degree and Diploma in Computer Application from an accredited board/university/institution.
- Candidates up to 40 years of age but not below 18 years of age can eligible for this post. Candidates above 40 years of age are not eligible to apply for this job.
- Candidates belonging to the Reserved category have extraordinary age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
Aspirants will get selected according to their performance in the Written exam/Computer Proficiency Test. Based on their performance in these exam merit list will be prepared. Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will get selected for this job.
Aspirants who will get selected for this job have a good salary package of Rs.14000-60500/- along with grade pay of Rs.6200/- per month.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Open the official website of Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar. The link of which is given below.
- You have registered yourself by filling in all the necessary details.
- Enter your login id and password allotted after the registration.
- Fill in all the details asked by the recruiter in the state.
- Attach the copies of the documents requested in the form.
- Check the form after filling it.
- Then submit it carefully.
- Take the print out of the paper.